Data protection policy
In accordance with the provisions of the General European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and to the free circulation of these, and based on the Organic Law 3/2018 of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), we inform you that we will respect at all times the confidentiality of your data that is under the exclusive responsibility of:
Corporate Name: CORTÉS ZAPATERÍAS S.L.
Address: Doutor Castro, 20-22 27001 LUGO
Telephone: 982 226 253
Commercial Registry: Folio 1, Volume 166, Sheet LU-878
In CORTÉS ZAPATERÍAS S.L. We treat the information provided by interested persons in order to:
- To be able to maintain the relationship with the client for billing and collection
- Manage the sending of the information requested by us
- Provide interested offers of products and services of interest, as well as upcoming events or relevant news.
Failure to accept this purpose means that we cannot inform you about our news and events.
CONSERVATION OF DATA:
The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for the entire time the contract is in force. Once said relationship is terminated, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible responsibilities arising from the contract.
The data for the sending of commercial communications of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, in your case, you express your will to suppress them.
We will not store your personal data for any purpose for longer than necessary and we will only keep the necessary personal data in relation to that purpose. In addition, we must maintain certain information in accordance with the law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to comply with regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, avoid fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the corresponding service provision.
The prospective offer of products and services to customers is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting in being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
The basis for sending commercial communications to non-client users is the consent that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case, but the data processing for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, and may do so by any means described in this Policy.
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
5. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
They are not made.
6. AUTOMATED DECISIONS
We will not elaborate a "commercial profile", based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
7. ORIGIN OF THE DATA:
We inform you that we only collect your data, without obtaining it from other sources.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether in CORTÉS ZAPATERÍAS S.L. We are treating personal data that concerns them, and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of data that are processed; recipients or categories of recipients to whom they have been communicated or will be communicated; If possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. .
- Interested parties may request the deletion of personal data concerning them when one of the following circumstances occurs: that are not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected. or treated; that withdraws consent and treatment is not based on another legal basis; that opposes the treatment and does not prevail other legitimate reasons for the treatment; that have been treated illegally.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. CORTÉS ZAPATERÍAS S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested persons have the right to portability, which implies that the personal data of the interested party is transmitted directly from one person responsible to another, without the need to be previously transmitted to the interested party, provided that this is technically possible.
- Interested persons have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
Exercise of rights: The exercise of rights must be done in writing by attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and send it to the email address email@example.com
Right to complain to the Control Authority: In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can submit a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Jorge Juan Street, 6 28001-Madrid or using the headquarters electronic: https://sedeagpd.gob.es. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.
You can also find out in the Citizen's Guide published by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through the following link: CITIZEN GUIDE of www.agpd.es
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile. Likewise, as an entity attached to Confianza Online and in the terms of its Code of Ethics, in case of disputes related to hiring and online advertising, data protection and protection of minors, the user may go to the extrajudicial resolution system of Confidence disputes Online (www.confianzaonline.es).
In case of complaint, if you consider it necessary, you can submit it through the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform.